SouthBridge Emergency Medical Services (EMS) is the designated 911 EMS provider for Cecil Township, Bridgeville Borough, and South Fayette Township. Their primary focus continues to be the delivery of high-quality emergency medical response and care. SouthBridge will also respond to neighboring areas - at their request - to provide Mutual Aid coverage of 911 calls.
SouthBridge EMS provides a wide range of other services to our community, including:
- Community education, including CPR and First Aid classes
- EMS coverage for school athletic events and other community athletic programs
- Medically necessary non-emergency ambulance transportation
- School and daycare visits (by appointment)
- Special event EMS Bike Team coverage
- Station tours (by appointment)